There’s something very English about him. There’s a sort of stoicism and decency that’s innate in him. And he’s also slightly eccentric.
Always post the rules:
Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked
and write 11 new ones. Tag 11 new people. Message the people you’ve tagged to let them know that you’ve tagged them. Sorry no
1. Lets say you can carry on your life in any universe ever created. It can be from the book, from the movie, from the TV show, etc. Where would you end up?
Definitely in Middle-earth :3
2. Sunny day, temperature is high over the level that normal human being can stand, but you are out on walk anyway. You see someone faint. What do you do? But honestly, no one expects you to be a hero.
Well, I definitely try to help in any way I can. I once fainted because of the heat and people helped me too. Drink LOTS of water people!
3. You are all alone at home and late at night someone knocks at your door. What’s your reaction?
I probably won’t answer because my door doesn’t have a tiny hole through which I can see who’s at the door. So yeah, I won’t answer. If it were anyone I knew, they’d first have to call me xD
4. Lets say your country is at war. You have to take a choice: either you go to fight or the closest person to your heart has to do it. What do you do?
Ehh I’ve never fought before xD And I’d probably be too scared. But maybe I would fight. I could at least try, I don’t want to live in a country at war anyways
5. Easy one now. What do you prefer: cats or dogs
(and why cats)? X)
Dogs because I have a dog. And she’s cute and fluffy
6. If you talked with someone from other country via internet (Tumblr, Twitter, etc.) for months or years even, and they invited you over/offered to visit you - would you agree? Would you go to their country? Would you let them come to you?
YES! I mean it, it would be soooo cool :D I’ve met so many amazing people here (INCLUDING YOU MONIKA) and I want to meet everyone :D It’d probably be weird and awkward but also very very awesome ^^
7. Have you ever done origami animals?
Ehh no I haven’t
8. What was your previous celebrity crush?
Orlando Bloom. I was totally in love with him when the LotR movies came out and also the Pirate movies. I still think he’s cool :D but as you all know I have another celebrity crush now
9. Have you ever watched a movie that made you sit down and question an important part of your life? I do not ask about the feels. I ask about something that was bothering and disturbing.
I did watch a movie with was bothering and disturbing and I thought about it for weeks aaaargh and now I’m thinking about it again xD But I don’t know if I was questioning my own life, but more.. the world around me, and if we’ve gone too far. It doesn’t make sense sorry. If you’re wondering, the movie was Splice. I hated it. It was gross and eww. Just ewww. No. NO.
10. When someone says they create stories and have a bunch of their own characters, do you just shut off the topic or does it make you interested in other person’s creations?
I’d be very interested :D But when I talk about mine people do tend to change the topic and I hate that xD I kinda understand but I never get to talk to anyone about my characters and people are not even interested so yeah.. I love hearing about people’s characters :D I think it’s so cool if someone has created a story
11. How did you end up on Tumblr? Seriously.
MY FRIEND made me. She forced me. But I’m so happy she did :D
Howl’s Moving Castle (2004)
you’re stuck living with your icon for a month have fun
"One of the wonderful treats that came as a by-product to the building of Rivendell was that - while we were building it - Alan Lee was so… attached to this miniature that he’d come down regularly and work on it - with us.” - Richard Taylor
that one celebrity crush that is both the cutest person you have ever seen but also the sexiest motherfucker on the planet